1. Is Vitanova part of some other organization? While Vitanova works closely with a host of other agencies, it is an independent, not-for-profit corporation governed by its own board of directors whose services are voluntary.
2. Who are your clients? Vitanova serves all age groups—from the children of addicts as young as four years of age to seniors —with the bulk of its clients being teens and young adults of both sexes.
3. What are your fees? Thanks to the generous support of our benefactors, sustainers, and donors who augment the funding we receive from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, all services are free of charge.
4. Is treatment confidential? Absolutely! No information about any client will be disclosed without the client’s expressed permission.
5. What are your admission criteria? There is only one criterion—the willingness to live a substance free life.
6. How can I learn more about Vitanova? By calling us and arranging a visit, or by viewing our website—www.vitanova.on.ca—where you can see photographs of our facility and read more about the work we do.