The Vitanova Foundation is active in the local community, offering a range of services designed to inform, educate, and assist the general public in various ways about what we do. These include:
- Education for prevention in schools, workplaces, churches, service clubs and health classes
- Biennial (even years) open house to which the entire community is invited
- Biennial (odd years) community meetings to which Vaughan residents are invited
- Presentations to probation/parole officers, other agencies
- Providing speakers on behalf of the United Way of Toronto & York Region, of which Vitanova is a member.
- Participation in public forums, symposia, workshops, etc.
- Contributions to academic and community publications
- Parenting classes
- Employee assistance